Roll back edits or start a new document version using Lucidchart's revision history. Each entry is a save point. For edits made in the last 14 days, time since the revision will be listed. For all others, the date of the revision will be listed.
- Click “Revision History” from the Right Menu.
- Select an entry. All revisions made during that time frame will be displayed on the canvas. All menu bars will be greyed out, as you cannot make edits while in revision history.
- To restore an edit, click “Restore” from the grey bar that appears at the top of the canvas.
- To start a new document version from the revision, choose “New From Revision” from the grey bar that appears at the top of the canvas. A new document will be created showing only those revisions.
- To exit revision history in order to continue editing, either click the “x” on the grey bar at the top of the editor, or click the “x” next to “History” in the Right Menu.