You can invite individuals to edit, comment on, or view your document to accommodate hassle-free and real-time collaboration. If you're looking for information regarding real-time collaboration, click here.
- Click “Share” from the File Menu, or click the blue "Share" button along the top of the editor.
- Choose "Add a Collaborator" or "Collaborate." Enter the email addresses of anyone whom you would like to invite to collaborate. Select a permission level from the dropdown menu to determine if the collaborator can edit, edit and share, comment, or view the diagram.
- Choose "Link" to generate a link you can share with others.
- Choose "Social" to share your final document on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn.
- Choose "Embed" to embed your document on a web page.