Lucidchart allows you to create, edit, and share diagrams in real-time. As a Google Drive application, Lucidchart integrates with the user account and file data stored in Drive and provides a simple way for people to open files from Drive, make changes or edits in Lucidchart, and save updated files in Drive.
To install Lucidchart with Google Drive:
- Install Lucidchart from the Chrome Web Store using the Google Chrome Browser
- From your Drive homepage, click “New” > “Connect more apps” and search “Lucidchart”.
- Installations will request permissions associated with basic information, contacts, and files to auto-provision a Lucidchart account and fully integrate with Drive.
To create a document from Google Drive:
- Select the “New” button in your Google Drive.
- Click “More”.
- If you have already synced your Lucidchart app with Google drive, select Lucidchart from the menu.
- Choose a blank diagram or one of the standard templates. Browse the categories on the right to help you find a specific template.